Friday, 8 June 2012

// *** WEBSITE LAUNCH *** //


WEBSITE LAUNCH!!!

Today I am launching my new website! I've designed and put together the entire website myself (with a few html/css breakdowns along the way!!) I am really pleased with it and feeling pretty proud to have managed to put it all together on my tod! 
.
I've also been hidden way lately with this and creating lots of new work - and I am happy to say I really feel after many years drawing away I'm finally finding my illustration style

Now - look out for the next post with your chance to win some free stuff!

4 comments:

harriet gray said...

wow, hazel your new work is stunning! your new site is beautiful too, well done! x

Hazel Castle said...

Thanks Harriet!

Fiona said...

Fantastic website, clean & clear + beautiful illustrations
this must be so exciting for you!!

Hazel Castle said...

Thankyou all for the lovely comments - I appreciate all the support!