Wednesday, 2 November 2011

/ / P A P E R A N D C H A I N / /


An extra special post today...
I have been eagerly awaiting being able to post about this; as two of my favourite pals have launched Paper and Chain today. Paper and chain is a jewellery company set up by two best buds; Illustrator Ismay Ozga Lawn and Jewellery Designer and Maker Naomi Jago.
Each piece is designed by the pair and Naomi hand makes it in the Paper and Chain workshop; meaning you will have a handmade piece but at an affordable price. 
I'm still trying to decide what to pick as it's all so beautiful! If you want to treat yourself / your christmas shaped family and friends with something unique, go have a peruse at the Paper and Chain shop.

Also if any of you know my face, you might have noticed the long haired poser in these shots is me!