Friday, 7 October 2011

/ / FIRST POST FOR THE JUVENILIA / /

Last month I was asked to contribute for The Juvenilia. The Juvenilia is a new blog set up by Nolan Boomer and Kolleen Ku, they told me what they wanted for the blog and it sounded aces so I definitely wanted to get involved!

The Juvenilia is an Arts and Literature blog, and so far the other posts by a mixed bag of artists, illustrators, photographers and writer have been so well written, covering a range of subjects. It's great to see a blog with depth and substance, rather than a feed of 'samey' images that have no links to the source (while looking pretty, can be a frustrating!)

I absolutely loved writing the piece, and creating a real feature, as on my blog you usually just hear my general ramblings! The first post is an introductory piece about my work and my thoughts on drawing people. I'm looking forward to being a regular contributor and you can read my post here.

3 comments:

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

amazing!love it!

The PvdH Journal said...

I am really glad to have come across your blog. Your illustrations are fantastic!

I'll go check out your post now!

A fellow illustrator,

PvdH

Matt said...

Awesome blog i love your work! look forward to seeing more.

m.mangan

http://thepolitebear.blogspot.com/