Monday, 5 September 2011

/ / SNEAK PEAK / /


Hello to you all... I've seen ever so quiet lately. Just been a busy bee. Holidaying in Florence - The prettiest most romantic city. Do go if you get the chance! Hope you've all been enjoying the last days of summer, I've been drawing away in a bobble hat tonight, so I see winter on the horizon, though that will make it perfect drawing weather!

Anyway back to drawing stuffs... I've been scribbling away lately and while I have to wait a little longer to share, here is a little sneak peak of work to come.

Don't forget you can also find me on my my facebook page, my flickr and my my twitter

2 comments:

Carly said...

These illustrations all look lovely!
xxx

Daria Hlazatova said...

oh say hello to beautiful Italy! these illustrations look fantastic! can't wait to see the one with a black mask! x