Sunday, 11 September 2011

// AUDREY GRACE BOUTIQUE / JEAN SHRIMPTON //



I've been waiting a while to share a recent commission that I've absolutely adored doing! I was asked by Audrey Grace Boutique to illustrate a number of portraits. 

Audrey Grace is a boutique pop up shop set up by New York based Jaclyn Bethany, the shop is to open in Jackson, Mississippi, USA in November. The shop is inspired by 60's icons Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly (hence the name!) The shop is to be an eclectic mix of designer clothing, vintage, accessories, jewellery, art and photography. The shop is going to stock some beautiful pieces by Erin Fetherston and Orla Kiely, as well as work by Illustrators including moi and Ismay Ozga Lawn. I know it's going to be a beautiful store with a great concept, I just wish I wasn't so far away so I could pop in!

This first Illustration is of 1960's English model and actress Jean Shrimpton.



1 comment:

Gaston John said...

I've seen Ismay's work in her blog. You did a great job.