Wednesday, 20 July 2011

/ / VISUAL #1 / /



I hope you've all been filling your eyes up with my weekly Illustrator post. And here is another post with things to share with you all, I'll be posting one of these visual/design/inspiration posts every week too! I came across Kitka Design an amazing design website. They feature design, travel, interiors etc. They also have a Lifestyle Shop called Mjolk, stocking cute household things. There's so much to explore on the site and I was especially taken by their Travel Section. The photographs of Helsinki have made me really want to hop over the Finland; it looks just beautiful; I especially love the pastel neutral tones on the house exteriors. Cute!

1 comment:

Carly said...

your blog is lovely.
i am now following.
hope you can follow back.

www.clm-trash.blogspot.com
love FASHIONPROJECT. x