Friday, 1 July 2011

Graduated...


This is a post coming a little late as I was off camping in rainy Woolacombe with my pals this weekend...

I have good news, I finally got my degree results last week and I got a First!!!! I was definitely shocked, and super happy! Now to get into the real world of Illustration. Excitement! Above is another piece that was in my final university project. Uni was a definite must, but I am looking forward to being able to create without having to write down every thought and step along the process! haha!

If anyone out there needs an illustrator for a commissions, portrait or general arty-ness! I am your pencil wielding girl!

4 comments:

Jo Cheung said...

Congrats lady! Well done on getting a first!!

Emmi said...

Congratulations, that must feel great! :)

harriet gray said...

congrats on your awesome results!! love this illo, especially the hands and jewelry x

Hazel Castle said...

Thankyou all! x