Monday, 20 June 2011

// MONDAY TREAT / XHXIX //

  
                         



Well here's the start of my weekly treats posts... expect a weekly slot filled with the work of amazing artists/illustrators/all round creatives to treat your eyes with...

First up is xhxix an illustrator from Tokyo. I really wish I new a little more about this illustrator but you can see all the work on the link. The tone and emotive quality of each piece is incredible, this original take on portraiture captures such intense emotion...  I could look at this work for hours...

5 comments:

Sevilla, Gaston John said...

Yes these illustrations are to die for!

Helena Perez Garcia said...

Thank your for the recommendation! Love the use of color

crazy pig said...

Oh, he is perfect! The idea of the tiger hat is so creative... and there's something special about the technique, I find.
Thank you for sharing, I'm looking forward to other recommendations ;)

Adam Thomas said...

Send Flowers. Nice Posting...

Hazel Castle said...

They're so good aren't they! Glad you all like them!