Thursday, 2 June 2011

Final Major Project









Sooo I am no longer a student and bouncing back into the real world... I'm working on a really great commission and a tattoo design at the moment so I'm happily busy drawing away...

I thought I would share with you some of my final work for the project that has kept me hostage at my drawing post for many many many weeks! The pieces were all originals in pencil, screen print and collage... the picture quality isn't the best but here it is for you all to see.

5 comments:

harriet gray said...

these are brilliant! good luck with your marks and final exhibition (although i'm sure you don't need it) x

Natali said...

amazing!

crazy pig said...

Oh my, these are wonderful! Especially the second one is original. You rock <3

Flara said...

beautifully, as always. You have an incredible stroke!!!

Helena Perez Garcia said...

Nice illustrations! I'm at the same point as you, I'm no longer a student. Good luck with your upcoming projects!