Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Carpaccio Magazine






HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year celebrations! I know I did, however I haven't been the most productive so it's back to work today... Lots of dissertation writing to get on with.
I wanted to post this before Christmas but got a little sidetracked with eating too much and watching Christmas films!

I was very pleased to be featured in Carpaccio Magazine Issue 21 The Long Fall Issue  It's a great online publication and features really good illustration/photography etc. Also next year it will be in print in "Carpaccio Guide to emerging illustrators, photographers and artists Vol. 4" The cover art was done by Andrea Canepa that is just great! Go take a peek at the current issue!

12 comments:

Daria Hlazatova said...

happy new year and congrats on being featured! it's such a great magazine!

Rachel Clare Price said...

lovely illustrations! I love the mag

x

Carly said...

Lovely stuff, and congrats on being featured! :)

Hazel Castle said...

Thanks everyone! x

Molly Crosby said...

I love your illustrations! Your work deserves to be featured, well done.

mollycrosby.blogspot.com

Sina Kauri said...

You`re my favorite illustration girl. :)

Hazel Castle said...

Thanks Molly! And thanks Sina! That's so lovely of you to say!

morin zasly said...

hey, thanks for visiting my blog. I really love your illustration style, can't wait to see more!! I'm following your blog now ;)

SOFIA said...

lovely!!!!!

zebiah said...

Super nice work you have!!! thanks

Hazel Castle said...

Thanks all for the lovely comments, they make my day, new work coming in a few weeks!

Julia said...

Wow, this is so beautiful!
Your blog is just fab :)
I'm following you now.