Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Canon ae1 Pictures...


Well... My Canon ae1 works... yey!
I took a few pictures; I'm still getting the hang of taking photographs... and not so used to taking photos of myself.... eeek! For one of my final year projects I'm creating an illustration series from looking 'a day in the life' and seeing the beautiful in the mundane... drying your hair, making a tea, taking a shower, putting your socks on.

I'm using close up intimate images, and taking photographs as the basis... so here it begins... If you'd like to see a few more of these photos take a look at my Flickr

6 comments:

Ismay said...

yay haze I love these!! really really x

Hazel Castle said...

Thank you! I was nervous of posting them!

miau said...

oh these photos are amazing!

Hazel Castle said...

Thankyou... that means alot... i'm a newbie at the photo taking!

Lindsey said...

I love this idea. It's going to turn out beautifully!

Mathilda vb. said...

beautiful (agaiin)